Chicken wings, move aside! There’s a new "wing" in town, and it’s neither fried nor even made from chicken. Our healthy twist features crisp cauliflower florets doused in a spicy, honey-lime sauce. And while it’s vegetarian, even meat eaters won’t be able to resist having more than just one!
- 4 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil, Toasted
- 1 head medium Cauliflower, raw
- 1 1/4 cups chickpea flour
- 3/4 cup Filtered Water
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
2. Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
3. Cut cauliflower into large florets.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together chickpea flour, water, salt, and pepper. Should be a very thick batter.
5. Add cauliflower to the bowl and toss with clean hands. Make sure to get the batter in all the crevasses. Place cauliflower florets on a lined baking sheet.
6. Take a spoon and scoop any remaining batter in the bottom of the bowl on top of each piece of cauliflower.
7. Bake for 35 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
9. Place in a big bowl and pour in sauce then toss so that florets are covered and serve.
Take a photo of your meal and hashtag/tag us with #strivve or @strivvefit to be featured on our Instagram page!